cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
AudreyPratt
Level 7

Do you have a morning ritual? Share it with us in the comments below!

3 Comments 3
ShanaNiederman
Level 6

My morning ritual consists of being the first one up in my household. As I wake myself up with coffee and breakfast, I envision the tasks I most need to accomplish during the day. I organize those tasks into the time I have to do them in. Then, I also add a few "I'd also like to" items to the list. As I go about my day I focus on the first set of tasks, and when I'm able to get one of the "I'd also like to" ones done - I feel super accomplished! Each morning is a new beginning so I make sure never to feel like tasks that carry over from the previous list are a problem. That helps me stay in the present and in the positive.

AudreyPratt
Level 7

I love that @ShanaNiederman! Hearing you describe your morning puts me in such a zen mindset. :smileyvery-happy: I think it's important to look forward to your mornings and to have a routine (or a delicious cup of coffee to look forward to!) that gets your mind organized. 

lynda
Community Champion

My morning ritual is taking care of my 3 cats --feeding, cleaning, etc.  Cleaning kitchen counters, making coffee (most important ritual) -- I have a Nespresso coffee maker so I play with the foam and the cream making designs in my hubby's coffee--mostly hearts, trees, dogs, cats.  I have fun with that.  Run through the emails and plan out my morning. I normally have a remote training session or a remote session with a current client in the mornings.

I love this slow time of year to go over things with them.  It is really slow in the summer in SW Florida.  Our population quadruples in "season" but right now it is super-quiet. Most businesses here slow as well. Since I have lived here for 9 years, many of my clients have from here.  So this is the best time to go over the 1/2 year books.  Fine tune their files and just flat out listen to them.  Find out what is going on in their business life and see if I can drum up and idea or app to make their life easier.  

Need to get in touch?

Contact us