cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gokool
Level 1

Hi. am wondering if there is way for me to take photos of expense receipts and feed directly to quickbooks. any help would be much appreciated. thank you very much

1 Comment 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. am wondering if there is way for me to take photos of expense receipts and feed directly to quickbooks. any help would be much appreciated. thank you very much

I can help share some information about this feature, @gokool.

At this time, the ability to scan and track your expense receipts in QuickBooks is only available in the US region. I can see how useful this feature would also be in other regions.

For now, you can visit our QuickBooks App site to search for an available App that can scan and track expense receipts and feed directly to QuickBooks.

Our product developers are constantly working to improve the product and appreciates the help of users in bringing things like this to their attention. I can help pass this along in my end so they can consider this in future product updates. 

In the meantime, I recommend visiting our QBO Blog to know more about our latest happenings. From there, you can get the latest news and features and what our Product Team is working on.

Let me know if you have other questions about your receipts. I'll be around if you need help.