NEW Connect to DBS IDEAL direct bank feeds Click here
ad-calderon
Level 1

Cómo elimino una conciliación??? Finalizada por error

3 Comments 3
MaryLurleenM

Hello there, ad.calderon,

If you need to undo an entire reconciliation, you'll need to manually edit each transaction. Here's how:

1. Click the Gear icon.
  2. Select Chart of Accounts.
  3. Locate the appropriate account for the transaction.
  4. Select Account history from the Action column.
  5. Select the transaction to edit.
  6. In the reconcile status column, repeatedly click the box on the top line of the transaction to change the status of the transaction. These are the status: - Cleared, - Reconciled, and Blank - Not cleared or reconciled
  7. Select Save.

If there's a lot of transactions, and your accountant is connected to your QuickBooks account, you can ask them to undo it for you.

If ever you encounter reconciling issues in the future, this article can help you: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1775231.

Please note that this forum uses English in answering questions. You can use Google translate in the future.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

LUZ7
Level 1

HI

M Name is Luz.

Im the administrator and only user in my account. 

There have been some error in the balances after reconciliation. How do i cancel or undo it if

I dont have a user designated as an accountant?

Daniela_A
QuickBooks Team

I can share all the steps to undo your reconciliation, @LUZ7

It would always be best to reach an accountant when making changes in your books, but if you'd prefer to do it by yourself, follow these instructions to undo reconciled transactions one at a time:

1. Go to the Accounting menu. Then select Chart of Accounts.
  2. Find the account and select View Register
  3. To help you focus on this task, filter the register to only include the last 60 days of transactions.
  4. Review the check column. If the transaction is reconciled, you’ll see an “R.”
  5. Select the box and keep clicking it until it's blank. It removes the transaction from the reconciliation.
  6. Select Save. Then close your register.

I've added here an article that will help you in case you encounter reconciliation problems: Fix issues at the end of a reconciliation in QuickBooks Online.

Please let me know how these steps turn out or if you need any more help with this process. The Community is always here. It's us to ensure your success! Have a wonderful day!