cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james51
Level 1

Why do I keep getting this error: "Something unexpected happened... We're very sorry, but something has gone wrong. The details of this problem have been logged and we.."

2 Comments 2
GlinetteC

Why do I keep getting this error: "Something unexpected happened... We're very sorry, but something has gone wrong. The details of this problem have been logged and we.."

I've checked and no reported issue similar to this, james51.

This can be caused by too much stored files in your browser. To check if this is the case, let's try a few basic troubleshooting steps:

1. Open QuickBooks using a private browser for it won't save any files.
  2. If it works, you'll then need to clear your browser's cache. This lets you delete browsing history.
  3. I also recommend using other browsers like, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, google Chrome.

If you're still getting the same error, I'd suggest reaching out to our phone support team so they can investigate this further.

I'll be around if you have other concerns.

ab25
Level 2

I was getting a very similar error message yesterday and in sheer frustration resorted to "turn it off and turn it on again". Not the computer just QB. Error message went away.