cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
NEW Connect to DBS IDEAL direct bank feeds Click here
u27287956
Level 1

I am not happy. Sent so many emails and no feedback!! Need help as i need to use my business card to update subscription details and its not going through

1 Comment 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not happy. Sent so many emails and no feedback!! Need help as i need to use my business card to update subscription details and its not going through

I would feel the same if no one took care of my concern, u27287956.

There’s a possibility that you’ve reached the wrong email that’s why you’re not getting any response. Our email support team will only take one business day to answer your question.

Since you’re not able to update your details on your own, you might want to take note of the following supported payment options:

• MasterCard
  • Visa
  • American Express

Check this out for additional details: Update the payment information for your subscription. Also, please note that only the Master Admin or Company Admin has the ability to update billing information.

If you’ve already checked the scenarios above and still unable to update, I’d recommend reaching out to our email support again. Here’s the standard way of getting in touch with them:

1. In your QuickBooks, click Help at the top.
  2. Select Contact us.
  3. Provide a small information about your subscription concern.
  4. Click Let’s talk.
  5. Select Start an email.

Visit us again if you have other concerns.