cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SVD2
Level 2

Import update for existing records

I've been told by QBO support that I can't run an update based on existing records, I can only import new records.  Just want to check is this right?  We have over 300 products and I'm hoping to avoid doing manual updates each time our price list changes (we buy in EUR so the sell price is dependant on exchange rates).

3 Comments 3
Bonny_

Hi SVD2,

Currently there isn't a way to update prices based on existing records, other than manually updating it on a per-product basis.

I would recommend raising a feedback request to let our product team know that this feature is in demand. To raise feedback from within QuickBooks:

1. Select the Gear Icon on the top-right.
  2. Select Feedback, under Your Company.
  3. Follow the prompts to enter your feedback.

Bonny

SVD2
Level 2

Thanks for your reply Bonny.  I've already raised the feedback, just thought it was worth checking, as it seems a bit strange that it can't be done.  Hopefully it will be something that can be done in the near future!

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @SVD2 ,

You may consider using an add-on of inventory management and integrating it with QBO. We will share a solution to update your COGS and selling price easily. Should you interest to explore, PM me your contact details.