I can not active my quickbook pro 2018

I always get a massage that is an 

error 

4 Comments 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the Community, @sharonhouca.

It's my pleasure to help you get past this error so you can successfully activate your QuickBooks Desktop 2018.

If you're getting the validation code error or unavailable service, you can perform some steps to resolve this. Let me route you to this article for the detailed steps: Fix errors when activating QuickBooks, or adding license and product numbers

You don't need to follow all the solutions provided. Once you've performed the first solution, you can go ahead and activate your QuickBooks again to check if it works. If you get the same error, you can proceed to the next solution. 

However, if you're getting an error 3371, please refer to this article to resolve the error: Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties.

For other common errors you might encounter, you can check out this link for the detailed steps: Resolve installation errors by deleting damaged file.

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around if you need further help with the activation. Have a good one.

sharonhouca
Level 1

HI EXPERT,

I TRIED MANY METHOD STILL CAN NOT ACTIVE, PLEASE HELP ME. PLEASE PLEASE,MY PHONE NUMBER [removed]..MANY THANKS

JessT

Yes, we will help you, sharonhouca,

If you're done deleting the entitlement (.ecml) file, try this quick method to register QuickBooks and see if it works:

1. Click Help.
  2. Choose About QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018 and wait until the QB logo appears.
  3. Press these keys on your keyboard: Ctrl + R + P.
  4. Enter the license and product numbers.

If the same thing happens, please get in touch with our Phone or Chat team to activate your QuickBooks. We’re unable to make outbound calls in the Community. And if you post your number here, our system will mask it for security reasons.

Feel free to share us some news about your QuickBooks registration.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @sharonhouca ,

Do you have any access to your CAMPS?

https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-ca/help-articles/find-your-quickbooks-desktop-billing...

You may use the email address of primary contact to activate your license.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us