Did you mean: 
pooja-mehra
Level 1

My team cannot do payruns for my client

3 Comments 3
JamesDuanT

Hello pooja-mehra,

Though cache can boost speed-up background processes, it can also cause unexpected issues when piled up on your browser. Hence, your team was unable to run payroll for your client.

You can usually fix this by refresh the page. You can press F5 on your keyboard.

If the same thing happens, we can do browser troubleshooting steps to get rid of any cache-related issues.

1. Use a private browser because it doesn't store cache. Here's how to do it per browser:
     • Google Chrome - Ctrl + Shift + N
     • 
    Mozilla Firefox - Ctrl + Shift + P
     •
    Internet Explorer - Ctrl + Shift + P
     •
    Safari - Ctrl + Shift + N
  2. If that allows your team to do pay run, we can go back to your regular browser and clear the stored cache.
  3. Using other supported browser is an effective alternative, too. Each browser stores different sets of cache.

If you encounter a specific error message, please let us know. We'll get you to the bottom of this and fix it.

pooja-mehra
Level 1

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply. But when she try doing payrun for our client from team login, it asks for a login to quickbooks.

JamesDuanT

Thanks for the additional details, pooja-mehra.

When you're doing a pay run for your client, the system shouldn't ask to log in again. I'd recommend reporting this unusual behaviour to our Customer Care Team. They can pull up your account and further investigate it.

1. Click the Help menu in the upper-right corner and select Contact us.
  2. Enter a short detail of your concern like " system asking login credentials when doing pay run".
  3. Select Continue and choose how you want to reach them (phone or chat).

Keep us in the loop if you need anything else.