cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
accounts118
Level 2

Reconciling bank accounts and one has reverted to 30/06/19 balance. No outstanding transactions to take up. Everything was fine last week. Any ideas?

Solved
Best answer August 26, 2019

Best Answers
accounts118
Level 2

Reconciling bank accounts and one has reverted to 30/06/19 balance. No outstanding transactions to take up. Everything was fine last week. Any ideas?

Wow looks like whatever was going on has fixed itself. 19/08 rec has been accepted and balances all ok.

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
JenoP

Hi there, accounts118.

The reconciliations made after the statement ending June 30 might have been unreconciled or wasn't saved at all.

You can either click Summary or History by account in the upper-right hand part or the Reconcile page. It will give you a report when the last reconciliation was made for each period or ending date. 

You can also click the Edit info button (see screenshot). This will allow you to change the ending balance and date to the correct one.

Please let me know if you have follow-up questions. I'll get back here to help you again. 

ending date.PNG

accounts118
Level 2

Hi JenoP,

Going into history shows me that all transactions have been cleared but opening balance for w/e 19/07 is the closing balance for 30/6. Everything was fine the previous week and it is only the trading account, the rest are all fine

accounts118
Level 2

Wow looks like whatever was going on has fixed itself. 19/08 rec has been accepted and balances all ok.

Bonny_

Glad to hear that it's all working now, accounts118!

Bonny