cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
justinreis
Level 1

Direct Deposit: Under my employer info and Bank Account it shows "waiting for approval". I already verified the deposit so why is it showing waiting for approval?

3 Comments 3
IamjuViel
QuickBooks Team

Direct Deposit: Under my employer info and Bank Account it shows "waiting for approval". I already verified the deposit so why is it showing waiting for approval?

You're a step closer to completing the direct deposit set up, @justinreis!

The bank account validation process has three parts. To complete the account verification process, you'll receive an email notification from notify@quickbase.com asking you to upload the required documents:

• A void cheque for the new bank account 
  • A copy of your government-issued photo ID for the Authorized Signing Officer.

For more detailed instructions, you may refer to this article: How to check your direct deposit setup status.

Also, I've got these articles to learn more about processing direct deposit payroll:

Let me know if you have other questions. I'm always here to help.

justinreis
Level 1

I do not have a void cheque, however provided my account information.

Where can I upload my I.D.? The examples you sent show a Bank option under payroll settings, however I do not have that option through my quickbooks online.

Thank you

RenjolynC
QuickBooks Team

We'd like to have this feature enabled, justinreis.

I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Team. We can pull up your account in a secure environment and help you activate the direct deposit feature.

Here’s how you can reach out to us:

1. Click the Help icon located in the upper right-hand corner.
  2. In the Help window, click the Contact Us button located at the bottom.
  3. Enter your question and click Let's talk.
  4. Choose either Start a chat or Call us.

Feel free to ask if you have any additional questions or other concerns. Thanks.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us