cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
user22281
Level 1

I am going to adjust the vacation accrual for an employee. When I go into that employee details the vacation hours and $$$, do not make sense, so I'm not sure what to do

1 Comment 1
AddieC
QuickBooks Team

I am going to adjust the vacation accrual for an employee. When I go into that employee details the vacation hours and $$$, do not make sense, so I'm not sure what to do

Hi there, 

Adjusting vacation pay is made simple in QuickBooks Online! It's important that your employee is accruing the right amount of vacation pay on each pay cheque. Don't worry, I'll point you in the right direction for support with this.

Depending on what kind of discrepancy you're seeing in your numbers, the solution may vary. In order for us to take a closer look at what may be happening, I'd recommend reaching out to our tech support team at 855-253-1536 from Monday to Friday, 9am - 8pm EST, or Saturday 9am - 6:30pm EST. These agents have the ability to remotely share your screen to help you navigate the account. 

Alternatively, you can reach me directly through our social channels, on Facebook or Twitter. I'm available to help you from Monday to Friday, 9am -8pm EST. With a bit more information, I'm confident we'll have you back on track in no time.

In the meantime, these articles may help:

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Cheers.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us