cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brandooke
Level 1

Paystubs

My business address is not showing up on the pay stubs when we print them from the Desktop version or when they print them from their account online how can I fix this?

2 Comments 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paystubs

None of the employees at our company can view paystubs on any browser, Chrome, Explorer 10, Edge on any computer at work or at home.  Everyone gets the Spinning green circle.  I have compained about this every week via feedback and given them a zero in would i recommend them for the past two months and told them why  and no one ever bothers to respond.

AlcaeusF

Paystubs

Hello there, Tonyrubino.

Welcome to the Community. I'm here to assist you with your concern about viewing paystubs through QuickBooks Workforce.

I've checked here, and I'm unable to locate any ongoing issue specific to the spinning circle when viewing paystubs. Let's try performing some basic troubleshooting to get back on track with viewing employee paychecks.

Please start with logging into your account using the paychecks.intuit.com or viewmypaycheck.intuit.com URL. By doing so, you'll be able to access information using your existing Workforce login credentials.

Additionally, I also recommend contacting QuickBooks Workforce Support to report the issue happening for two months already. I'm adding the direct link below on how you can reach out to them:

https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/prechats/offerings/ViewMyPaycheck-Online-CHAT/15055/view.

I want to ensure that you're able to get back on track with viewing paystubs, so please feel free to let me know how it goes. If you should have any questions, I'm just a click away.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us