cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
coryfriesen12
Level 1

I entered my banking info but my transactions aren't coming through. what am I doing wrong?

1 Comment 1
AddieC
QuickBooks Team

I entered my banking info but my transactions aren't coming through. what am I doing wrong?

Hi there, 

Syncing a bank account to QuickBooks Online is a great way to keep track of your transactions and stay organized. Don't worry, I'd be happy to help get you back on track so your transactions come through successfully. 

First, I want to ensure you've synced the bank or credit card account to the bank feeds using the proper steps. This article goes through the entire set-up process of setting up your account in the bank feeds. Follow along to confirm that each step has been completed: Connect bank and credit card accounts to QuickBooks Online.

You'll know your account has been set up properly if you see the bank account appearing at the top of the Banking page. It'll look like the screenshot seen here: 

If your account has been successfully linked to the bank feed, but you're not seeing any transactions appearing, take a look at this article on how to resolve that: Trouble syncing transactions

If you're still unable to update your transactions after following these troubleshooting steps, feel free to reach out to our phone support team at 855-253-1536 from Monday to Friday, 9am - 8pm EST, and Saturdays 9am - 6:30pm EST. You can also contact our Social Media team on Facebook and Twitter.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us