Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
PSYfit
Level 1

trying to import transactions

When I import the transactions and press done, nothing happens?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, @PSYfit.

I'd like to help you with importing transactions. 

Are you referring to importing bank transactions using CSV? You can check a few things in this article to ensure a successful import: Common errors for importing bank transactions using CSV.

You can also check out this article for details about importing data to QBO: Common questions about importing data to QuickBooks Online.

Let me know if this is not what you're referring to. I'll be here to help you further with your imported transactions. 

PSYfit
Level 1

Hello @Anonymous, 

First of all, thank you for your help!

I've done everything in those posts, but it still isn't uploading :(

Screenshot 2019-08-11 at 09.53.03.png

This is the screen I'm stuck on. I've waited ages for it to load or something but still nothing.... 

Thank You

Arek

JessT

This could be due to some browser issues, PSYfit. We can do the basic browser troubleshooting steps to check it.

Please log in to your account in a private window. This is a good start to check issues in a browser. If you can upload your transactions, you can go back to your regular browser and clear its cache. If not, you’ll want to use other browsers like Chrome, Edge, or Safari to isolate the case.

If you still can’t upload your transactions, please contact our Chat team. They can use a screen-sharing tool to see your setup and investigate this further.

1. Click on Help and select Contact us.
  2. Copy your original question and paste it in box 1.
  3. Click Continue and choose Start a chat.

If you have questions aside from uploading your transactions, please let me know.

PSYfit
Level 1

I'LL TRY THAT! THANK YOU

JessT

You're welcome, PSYfit! We're just around if you have other questions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @PSYfit ,

As comparison, you may try any 3rd party data importing tools (like TP Importer) as well. 

https://transactionpro.grsm.io/fl-qbo

Hope it helps.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us