cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
crowely
Level 1

Hi, I'm looking for a link to download QB 2013 Pro. It works great on my old laptop but I have a new laptop and would like to continue using the same software. Thanks.

I have the product number, license, ect. I just need to download the 2013 pro software. 

12 Comments 12
LauraAB
QuickBooks Team

Hi, I'm looking for a link to download QB 2013 Pro. It works great on my old laptop but I have a new laptop and would like to continue using the same software. Thanks.

Hi crowely,

I love encountering our long-time users. It's great to hear that you've been using QuickBooks Pro 2013 and that the software is meeting your needs.

QuickBooks Desktop has download links available for the most recent three years of the product, meaning 2017, 2018, and 2019. This is in an effort to make sure our customers have the most up-to-date information and calculations within QuickBooks so transactions are entered correctly.

There are a couple of options available to you in this case to continue using the 2013 version. The first is to check on your old laptop to see if you can find the downloaded installer file for 2013. If you have that, you can try transferring it to a USB or external drive to bring over to your new laptop. From there, you can try installing the file.

The second option is to use the installation disc that came with your 2013 product if you have it. I know not all new laptops have a disc drive, but you can consider using an external disc drive that connects via the USB port should you need. Click the link to view a Google search of external disc drives so you can see what I mean.

If those two options don't work for you, consider upgrading to the newest version of QuickBooks Desktop. The 2019 version has new features that might be just what you need to make your business run even more smoothly. Our phone support team would be happy to go over the upgrade options with you to find the best fit for your business. Give them a call at 1-877-772-9158. Pro support agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so feel free to give them a call whenever you have a moment.

I hope that helps. I'll be here if you need further clarification about any of that. Have a great day!

crowely
Level 1

If anyone has a link, that is what I need. I am computer literate and have tried other options. Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @crowely 

I may share a reliable download site for any QuickBooks US version installer since 2005. PM me for details

Jose-Gtz
Level 1

Hi

This is the link to download the past versions.

Regards.

https://downloads.quickbooks.com/app/qbdt/products

drose6
Level 1

I need to download 2013 version, Canadian which is no longer available... anyone help?

JamesM
QuickBooks Team

Hi drose6. I see you've been with us for a long time now, I appreciate your loyalty. The download link for QuickBooks Desktop 2013 isn't available as it's not a supported version. The good news is there are other options you can take with this. Have you tried any of the options mentioned above by my colleague, Laura? 

Jose-Gtz
Level 1

Hi

here's a direct link to the QB Desktop Pro 2013, I hope it helps

Regards

https://downloads.quickbooks.com/app/qbdt/products?productName=QuickBooks Desktop Pro&edition=&version=2013&country=us

Rayder
Level 1

Very late to the party, but I do have a copy of the Quickbooks Pro 2013 R8 Canadian addition for which I can create a link for you.

tburhani
Level 1

Hi Rayder,

I have the same issue, could you please share a downloadable link to me of The Canadian Quickbooks 2013 Pro Version at [email address removed]?

Thanks!

tburhani
Level 1

HI Crowley,

Could you please share the link with me if you have one please and Thanks?

Rayder
Level 1

Hi thurbani,

Here is the link to the install program. Hope this helps!

https://mega.nz/file/eVN11ShA#7IntKgrl1SPV3eD3PSegmxBjvMO5rkBTUzz_huEjPyI

tburhani
Level 1

Thank you so very much.  Works perfectly fine.  Really appreciate it.  May God Bless you and fulfil all your desires in a lightening speed.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us