cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
EIR
Level 1

Committed Cost Report Does Not Give Correct Info

There are three errors in the committed cost report and support says there is no solution. I am hoping others have worked this out. I have work arounds for two of the items but they open the possibility or making errors, 1. The report includes HST in committed costs for open PO's. We could put PO's in as no tax and change when received invoice but this opens opportunity to post invoices without the correct tax. 2. Estimate Revenue does not populate. If you click on the zero, you get the correct number and breakdown. Other reports have this info but not combined with committed costs 3. Closed PO's are included in committed costs if the quantity is not zero'd. This is different from the Open PO Report. This can be resolved by adjusting quantity when closing PO's. This is the smallest issue because it will not open us to making errors. I have three clients looking to improve reporting and all have an issue with this. Any suggests or does Intuit have a timeline for corrections (other than never).
2 Comments 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the QuickBooks community. To get the help you need with your account, call our support line at 1-877-772-9158 for more troubleshooting. Pro and Premier support is available 24 hours and Enterprise support is available from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

EIR
Level 1

I have called and they tell me there is no solution for these issues and QB is not addressing them. I was hoping someone in the community had a different way to get this information.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us