cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
max9
Level 1

Hi there, the logo on my invoices has disappeared. It was there 2-3 mths ago but has suddenly just vanished. Can I add myself to the QB fix code INV-29257 please. thanks

Please confirm that there is a fix and how long this might take please, thanks Max
2 REPLIES 2
EdwardR
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, the logo on my invoices has disappeared. It was there 2-3 mths ago but has suddenly just vanished. Can I add myself to the QB fix code INV-29257 please. thanks

Welcome to the Community Max,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the logo appearing on your invoices in QuickBooks Online, before we can link you to an Investigation we would need to ensure it is the same issue. Could I please request you remove and re-upload the logo to your account to see if this resolves the error.

EdwardR
QuickBooks Team

Thanks for trying this Max.

The INV that you asked to be added to is a historic investigation and is no longer open, this could be the same issue but could also be a new logo error. We will need to investigate why this is occurring the best way to do this will be contacting our phone support on the number here, this will allow us to see what may be causing the issue and demonstrate the issue.

Please let us know if we can help with anything further.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us