cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Nut31
Level 1

Invoices from Estimates not billing correctly since PST change July 1st in Manitoba

Since the PST was reduced July 1st in Manitoba, my invoices that are created from existing estimates are not calculating correctly billing over 100%. We use progress billing, but it is adjusting the final billing at the end and billing out over 100% - but the final billing isn't out by 1% (which if QB was trying to adj for the difference is pst reduction would kinda make sense). Need this fixed soon, as it is throwing off all estimate billings. Also keep getting script errors everytime I mover to another screen. I tried running an update but didn't fix the issue. Help! Brenda
1 Comment 1
JamesM
QuickBooks Team

Invoices from Estimates not billing correctly since PST change July 1st in Manitoba

Hi Brenda, 

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. It's vital that your invoices are calculating correctly so you don't run into issues in the future.      

I want to make sure you get the support you need so you can get back to doing what you love. I recommend calling our phone support team at 877-772-9158. One of our knowledgeable agents will be able to share your screen, view what you're seeing on your end and troubleshoot. The hours of operation are 24/7 so you can call at your earliest convenience. Let me know if you have questions, I'll be on standby.                         

Need to get in touch?

Contact us