cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
john70
Level 1

My Barclays connecting but nothing downloading to QB, is the connection faulty?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi john70,

We've been working on boosting our bank connectivity system. QuickBooks needs to get the online banking freshened by clicking on the Update button. 

You can also use another web browser when accessing QuickBooks Online. Then, go back to the Banking page and click on the Update button. 

I'd also suggest logging into your bank website. This is to check if there are some bank updates that need to get approval from you. That can be the reason why there are no downloaded bank transactions in QuickBooks.

Come by once more if you've got questions about bank transactions or anything else. We're here to help.

john70
Level 1

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi john70,

We've been working with boosting our bank connectivity system. QuickBooks just needs to get the online banking freshened by clicking on the Update button. 

You can also use another web browser when accessing QuickBooks Online. Then, click on the Update button again. 

I'd also suggest logging into your bank website. This is to check if there are some updates that need to get approval from you. That can be the reason why there are no downloaded bank transactions in QuickBooks.

Come by once more if you've got questions about Banking or anything else. We're here to help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for coming back, john70.

Let's report it to our engineers so they can fix it together with the bank representative.

For us to take a step forward, we'll have to record the necessary information about this issue for investigation. Please reach out to us to complete this:

1. Click on the Help menu.
  2. Click on Contact us.
  3. Enter the bank issue and click on Let's talk.
  4. Choose a way to reach us (Chat or Get a callback).

If you've got more questions about QuickBooks or anything else, please let us know. We are always here to help you. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us