cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
office65
Level 1

Can I send sale invoices via own company email address and not QBO? Not comfortable using QB email to communicate with client, I think we are losing our business identity

2 REPLIES 2
BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Can I send sale invoices via own company email address and not QBO? Not comfortable using QB email to communicate with client, I think we are losing our business identity

Hi there, @office65.

You've got me here to share some information about using your company email address when sending sales transaction in QuickBooks Online.

Currently, the ability to use your company email address to when sending invoices or any sales transactions isn't available in QuickBooks Online. This is because the transaction is generated from QuickBooks. As an alternative, you can send the invoices from QuickBooks into your email and send it to your customers afterwards. 

I can see how this feature would be beneficial to you and your business. QuickBooks are constantly working on improving the product to meet your needs. I'll pass along this preference to our developers so this will be taken care of.

I'd encourage you to check out our QuickBooks Online Blog to be updated with the latest news and updates including product innovations. I've also included here an article that contains some workaround in sending invoices to your customers. 

Please know that I'm just a reply away if you have any other questions with this concern. Helping you is my priority. Thanks for coming.

em41
Level 1

When are you going to include this functionality which is basic and fundamental. Free accounting software such as WAVES has this as basic. I only moved to QB because WAVESAPP made the ill considered decision to focus entirely on N. America / Canada and I was hoping QB would impress me but it's proving to be user unfriendly and at a cost to the customer!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us