cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
mrachul
Level 1

Can't Find Cycle Count

We have Enterprise 2019 with Advanced Inventory enabled but we can't find the Cycle Count option. We are using the Manufacturing and Wholesale Edition.
1 Comment 1
LauraAB
QuickBooks Team

Can't Find Cycle Count

Hi mrachul,

Thanks for reaching out about this! I have a feeling you may have found the article in our community called "Cycle Count in Advanced Inventory" and are trying to follow those steps to complete the process. If so, not to worry. It seems an article from our US counterparts may have made it's way into community as I'm not seeing the options outlined in the article either. Sometimes there are different features between our regional products, and I suspect this may be one of them. I'm verifying with my team to make sure.

In the meantime, take a look at the steps for the process as outlined by the in-product QuickBooks Desktop Help section. Here's how you can find it.

1. Either click the Help menu in the top toolbar and choose QuickBooks Desktop Help or hit F1 on your keyboard as a shortcut.
  2. Click the Help tab on the window that pops up.
  3. Click Search.
  4. Use keywords cycle count to find the available articles.
  5. Choose Using Inventory cycle counts.

The article outlines more information about how this process works in QuickBooks Desktop and gives the steps to take.

I hope that helps. If you'd like an extra hand to walk you through the process, don't be afraid to give us a call. Phone support is included in your subscription charges. Enterprise agents are available Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. ET.

Take care!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us