cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
janicemarcotte
Level 1

We have a commision employee who owed us money. We took the amount of his invoice off his commission payment. How do I enter the payment of the invoice?

1 Comment 1
LauraAB
QuickBooks Team

We have a commision employee who owed us money. We took the amount of his invoice off his commission payment. How do I enter the payment of the invoice?

Hello!

It's great to have you here with us in community! It's an awesome resource for your QuickBooks questions and needs. I'll do what I can to help you here.

Knowing more about how you've already entered things in QuickBooks Online and the steps you've taken so far would be beneficial in this case. Depending on what you've done, it may be a simple solution or it may require some creativity to get things as you need them.

Because of that, I encourage you to call our phone support team at 1-855-253-1536 so that an agent can gather more information from you. They can even do a screen share session with you to really narrow down on what needs to be done and to guide you if possible. Agents are available from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET or Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET.

You can also check in with your accountant and have them take a look at your books by inviting them as an accountant user. If you don't have an accountant, QuickBooks Online can help you connect with one through the Find a pro to help feature in the My Accountant tab. On that page, simply click the button and then enter your postal code to find QuickBooks-savvy accountants in your area.

Have a wonderful day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us