Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
Neil B
Level 2

Can't connect to Co-operative business account. Error 103

Hi. I can't connect to my Co-op Business account either online or through the Self-Employed app. No matter what I try I keep getting a 103 error. My details are correctly spelled and correct case. I've done what's suggested on the help page and it still doesn't work. Help!
11 REPLIES 11
John C
QuickBooks Team

Hi Neil B

We would be grateful if you can PM us on FaceBook or DM us on Twitter with the email address associated with your QuickBooks account and reference your community name Neil B to enable to assist you further.

Neil B
Level 2

OK. I've DM'd on facebook
dkc555
Level 3

We are having the same issue, any resolution?

GeorgiaC
QuickBooks Team

Hi dkc555

Are you trying to add a new connection or update an existing feed? 

dkc555
Level 3

Add a new connection

Neil B
Level 2

I've still not had any solution
Neil B
Level 2

I've still had no response on a solution for this and the problem still exists. Please can you advise me when it'll be fixed.
Sprake18
Level 1

Did you get sorted?

Catherine_B
QuickBooks Team

There was a reported issue about connecting Co-operative bank with QuickBooks, Neil B and Sprake18. However, the status is already closed. 

It's possible that the error is caused by a browser-related issue that's why it keeps on appearing. We can perform a few troubleshooting steps to fix this. 

Let's log in and connect the bank through a private browser. When connecting, I suggest using the bank's URL you usually use when accessing it outside QuickBooks. If you're able to successfully connect it, you can clear your regular browser's cache. This way, QuickBooks and other websites you often visit can work well. 

Also, other supported browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer can also help us get rid of the error.  

If you get the same thing after doing these steps, I recommend reaching out to our Phone Support Team. They'll further investigate and open a new case to this issue. Please click here and then select QuickBooks Self-Employed. 

If you have more questions, please let me know. I'll be here to help!

dkc555
Level 3

No it didn't get sorted for us. 

We were trying to make a new bank connection not update an existing one and despite the replies below suggesting it was sorted it never was.

We tried several browsers in various settings and it just wouldn't resolve the issue. We tried speaking to someone on the phone and on the chat and even tried a screen takeover with an advisor and it still didn't get sorted. 

We moved to Lloyds instead which works fine.

Charies_M

Hello there, dkc555.

I appreciate you for trying out the recommended steps and sharing the results with us.

It's sad to hear that you have to move to a different financial institution while we continue to work with the Co-operative business account to fix the Error 103.

Meanwhile, I encourage you to visit this link if you have other concerns about QuickBooks Self-Employed: https://community.intuit.com/quickbooks-self-employed.

Should you need help with something else, feel free to post again here in the Community. I'll be around to help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us