cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
airdriemealsonwh
Level 1

How can have my customers show up as customers not donors? Just setting up and we are a non-profit, but we do bill our customers a subsidized amount for our service.

We have both donors and customers.
1 Comment 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can have my customers show up as customers not donors? Just setting up and we are a non-profit, but we do bill our customers a subsidized amount for our service.

Hi, @airdriemealsonwh.

I'm here to help share some information about setting up a non-profit company in QuickBooks.

Currently, we don't have the option to change donors to customers using QuickBooks Online Canada. The customer label option is only available in the US region.

Setting your company to Non-profit will automatically change the customer label to donor including other changes that will track your revenues and expenditures.

For additional information about running Non-profit business, you may find this blog helpful: Not-For-Profit Accounting In Canada.

This should answer your concern for today. If you have other questions about your non-profit settings, please let me know. I'm here to help however I can.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us