cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
guillaume-lacroi
Level 1

In account and settings > billing & subscription, I only see "Company ID: ####", I'm expecting to see "View payment history". Where are subscrptn invoices?

Solved
Best answer June 21, 2019

Best Answers
JamesM
QuickBooks Team

In account and settings > billing & subscription, I only see "Company ID: ####", I'm expecting to see "View payment history". Where are subscrptn invoices?

Hi there, 

It's important that you're able to see your subscription invoices so you can keep track of your expenses. I've removed your company ID from your post just to keep your account info secure. Don't worry, I'll help get to the bottom of this. 

First, let's determine if this is a browser issue. To do this, could I have you access your account using a private/incognito window? Once you've done this, try viewing the payments history and let me know what happens. I'll be on standby.

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
JamesM
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, 

It's important that you're able to see your subscription invoices so you can keep track of your expenses. I've removed your company ID from your post just to keep your account info secure. Don't worry, I'll help get to the bottom of this. 

First, let's determine if this is a browser issue. To do this, could I have you access your account using a private/incognito window? Once you've done this, try viewing the payments history and let me know what happens. I'll be on standby.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us