cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
blaine1
Level 1

The version of quickbooks online I am using does not have the "employment" tab under the employee details. When I click on an employee I only get to "edit employee detail

1 Comment 1
JonpriL

The version of quickbooks online I am using does not have the "employment" tab under the employee details. When I click on an employee I only get to "edit employee detail

Hello @blaine1,

You'll have to set up your employee profile completely so you can see your employee's Employment tab. I'm here to share a few insights and help you from there.

To start with, you're unable to see your employee's Employment tab when you're not yet done setting up your payroll.

Meanwhile, if you've already done setting up and entered all your payroll information, you'll then see your employee's Employment tab.

Thus said, here's a couple of screenshots for your visual reference.

Capture10.PNGCapture11.PNG

Lastly, you can also read this article which can be your guide for any future tasks: How to Review and Edit Employee Name, Address, and Social Insurance Number?

If there's anything else that I can help you with, please leave it in the comment section down below. I'll be always around ready to help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us