cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
helslaws
Level 1

I've upload the wrong Company's logo - I need to delete - how do I do this?

3 REPLIES 3
AlcaeusF

Hi helslaws,

Welcome aboard to the Community. I'd be glad to assist you with your concern about the company logo in QuickBooks Online.

Right now, the only available option is to replace the default company logo within the Account and Settings. Please know that deleting the existing photo without a replacement is currently unavailable.

Here are the steps on how to change company logo:

1. Click the Gear icon.
  2. Below Your Company, click Account and Settings.
  3. Go to Company.
  4. Go to Company name.
  5. Click the Plus sign within the logo.
  6. Below Logos, click the Plus sign again, and upload a new logo.
  7. Click the logo you want to make default.
  8. Hover your mouse to the picture you want to delete.
  9. Click the x symbol.
  10. Click Save.

For your visual guidance, please check this out:

Feel free to drop by if you seek additional assistance regarding the company logo. I'd be more than happy to get back to you.

Joss at Zoomadog
Level 1

The original logo does not have the x sign and hovering does not make it appear. The other logo has an x but doe not have the facility to make it default choice...

Kevin_C
QuickBooks Team

Good day to you, @Joss at Zoomadog.

Thanks for joining this thread. I'm here to help you with managing your QuickBooks Online (QBO) company logo.

The x button will not be visible once you've set up the image as your default company logo. Since the other logo isn't the default one, you'll see an button when hovering over it. To change the default logo, click on that image and select the Save button.

See these screenshots for your visual reference:

If you're still unable to change the default logo, let's try navigating your QBO account using a private browser to rule out the possibility of a webpage issue. You can refer to these shortcut keys to open a private browser:

• Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
  • Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge: press Ctrl + Shift + P
  • Safari: press Command + Shift + N

Once you're in incognito mode, change your default company logo. If you're able to change it using a private browser, go back to your regular browser and clear its cache. Clearing the cache or cookies is the best way to get a clean slate for your browser. Otherwise, using other supported browsers can be a good alternative too.

Additionally, I don’t want to leave you empty-handed, you'll want to visit our Community Help Articles hub in case you need some related articles for managing your account.

Please let me know how these steps work out and if you have any follow-up questions. I'll be right back to answer them. Have a wonderful day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us