Why do we have to wait 60 days to retake QBO recertification exam? What about 7/31/19 deadline?

I failed Module 1 in "What's New in QBO 2019 Practice Management" after taking the exam 3 times.  On the 2nd try, the questions I got wrong did not seem to match up to the test I took.  I'm trying to re-certify by Intuit's date of July 31, 2019, but because I can't take the exam again until after that date, I'll miss that deadline.  I spent an hour on the phone yesterday with a Support person and requested to speak with a Supervisor.  I was told a Supervisor would call me back, and I still haven't heard anything.  I am frustrated that we can only take the exam 3 times, that the questions on the exam don't seem to line up to the study material, and that we have to wait 60 days to re-test.  What will happen to my certification?  I've had it for 15 years.  Please help.  Thank you.

Answer

Hello aqhoff,

This isn't the type of service we want you to experience and I personally want to address your question with the ProAdvisor Certification Examination.

But we have a separate team who can better discuss and explain the components of your certification examination. Thus, I'd recommend contacting our ProAdvisor Support.

From there, they explain further and share details about your certification examination if it's possible to take it once you've been locked out.

That being said, here's an article you can read to learn more and how you can contact our dedicated team:  ProAdvisor Support.

Lastly, you can also read this article which can be your guide for any future tasks:

It'll be always my pleasure to help if you have any other questions. I'll be keeping an eye for your response.
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
Employee SuperUser

No answers have been posted

More Actions

People come to QuickBooks Learn & Support for help and answers—we want to let them know that we're here to listen and share our knowledge. We do that with the style and format of our responses. Here are five guidelines:

1. Keep it conversational. When answering questions, write like you speak. Imagine you're explaining something to a trusted friend, using simple, everyday language. Avoid jargon and technical terms when possible. When no other word will do, explain technical terms in plain English.
  2. Be clear and state the answer right up front. Ask yourself what specific information the person really needs and then provide it. Stick to the topic and avoid unnecessary details. Break information down into a numbered or bulleted list and highlight the most important details in bold.
  3. Be concise. Aim for no more than two short sentences in a paragraph, and try to keep paragraphs to two lines. A wall of text can look intimidating and many won't read it, so break it up. It's okay to link to other resources for more details, but avoid giving answers that contain little more than a link.
  4. Be a good listener. When people post very general questions, take a second to try to understand what they're really looking for. Then, provide a response that guides them to the best possible outcome.
  5. Be encouraging and positive. Look for ways to eliminate uncertainty by anticipating people's concerns. Make it apparent that we really like helping them achieve positive outcomes.

Select a file to attach:

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.