Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
prokraft
Level 1

Log off QBSE

I have been using QBSE for some time, got very used to clicking the cog / setting icong and then logging off. 

Today the log off button seems to have disappeared and I can't find one anywhere.

Am I blind or are Intuit now hiding things?

Solved
Best answer January 23, 2023

Accepted Solutions
emmam6

Log off QBSE

Hello Community Users, We just wanted to pop in and confirm this issue was resolved. For any QBSE users unable to see the sign out option located in the cog in the top right it is worth trying a  clear of the cache and the cookies in the browser, also trying minimising the page on the browser incase it is cutting off the full page, or if it is not the page itself, trying in a private/incognito window. This should mean you can then see the full settings screen when you hit on the cog including the sign out option.

Any issues at all please reply to this thread. Thank you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

Log off QBSE

Hello prokraft,

Can you please send a screenshot of how the menu displays within your account (of course cutting out any confidential information)?

Thanks,

Talia

Darren187
Level 2

Log off QBSE

I'm having the same problem.

thecartoonman
Level 3

Log off QBSE

Same here, something is obviously wrong, as we need a Log Off button.

Surely, it cannot be a too difficult to sort out??

Darren187
Level 2

Log off QBSE

My 'Billing Info' has disappeared too.

thecartoonman
Level 3

Log off QBSE

Yes, me too :(

Any chance of a reply from Intuit, surely we cannot be the only ones??

Darren187
Level 2

Log off QBSE

They seem to make quite difficult to get in touch with them. I've had a few problems with QBSE. Not happy with it as it seems to take an age for them to do anything.

emmam6

Log off QBSE

Hello Community Users, We just wanted to pop in and confirm this issue was resolved. For any QBSE users unable to see the sign out option located in the cog in the top right it is worth trying a  clear of the cache and the cookies in the browser, also trying minimising the page on the browser incase it is cutting off the full page, or if it is not the page itself, trying in a private/incognito window. This should mean you can then see the full settings screen when you hit on the cog including the sign out option.

Any issues at all please reply to this thread. Thank you.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us