cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
joy6
Level 1

Quick Conversion Reference - Converting from QuickBooks selfemployed to QuickBooks simple start

hi i am currently using quick book self employed from last few years but want to change the plan to quick book simple start is it possible to change & transfer all the transaction from self employed to simple start. If it possible can you please explain how it is going to work.

1 REPLY 1
Rose-A

Quick Conversion Reference - Converting from QuickBooks selfemployed to QuickBooks simple start

Greetings, joy6.

I'd be glad to share with you some information about converting QuickBooks Self-Employed to QuickBooks Online Simple Start.

Converting QuickBooks Self-Employed and QuickBooks Online isn't currently unavailable. QuickBooks Self-Employed and QuickBooks Online are two different QuickBooks version under two different platforms.

Thus, there is no direct transfer of your information. Data can't be transferred to or from another version of QuickBooks since QuickBooks Self-Employed uses a different style of accounting.

You can get more details in this article: Switch to another version of QuickBooks from QuickBooks Self-Employed.

Feel free to reach out to our QuickBooks Online Support if you need additional information.

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online Company.
  2. Click (?) Help at the upper right corner.
  3. Select Contact US on the pop-up.
  4. Enter a brief description of your concern then hit Continue.
  5. Click Get a callback.
  6. Enter your contact information.
  7. Select Call me.

You can always get back to me if you have any other concerns about conversion with QuickBooks. Have a nice day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us