Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
mcgowanweddingcakes
Level 1

link to payment details not opening

Hi I have the online version of self-employed QB. Recently when I send an invoice to a customer they are not able to see all the information. ie the link to payment details won't open. at first it wasn't working if they were trying to open it on a mobile phone but now in had a customer who can't open the link at all. They are familiar with QB, tried to open it on a Mac but it won't open...

can you help :0)

3 REPLIES 3
Joyce_P
QuickBooks Team

This issue has been escalated to our engineers, mcgowanweddingcakes.

Our product engineers are working their best to resolve the issue with the emailed invoices. As a workaround, you can export your the invoice as a PDF file and send it to your customer.

Also, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care team to have you included in the list of the affected users. We'll be sending you updates with this issue via email.

Here's how to contact them: 

1. Go to Help (question mark icon).
  2. Click Contact us.
  3. Enter a brief description of your concern in the Ask a question (or tell us what's wrong) field and click Continue.
  4. Choose the options in reaching our support team.

I'd also make sure to keep you updated with this.

Your patience is appreciated while we are working to fix this for you.

mcgowanweddingcakes
Level 1

Thank you its good to know you are aware of the problem. I have received an email this morning asking me to update my account, but nothing has changed every time I enter the one time code a message pops up saying its not quite right?!!

EmmaM
QuickBooks Team

Hello mcgowanweddingcakes

Do you get an error code as well as the message?Could you try in a private window on the browser do you get the same message?If possible could you reply back to this post with a screen shot of the error message attached?

Thanks

Emma

Need to get in touch?

Contact us