cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
ultiprods
Level 1

I am trying to find the 'Register' or thats what it was called on my old 2010 Pro system. I want to check off payments in and out and clarify them with my bank statement

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
QuickBooks Team

I am trying to find the 'Register' or thats what it was called on my old 2010 Pro system. I want to check off payments in and out and clarify them with my bank statement

Hey ultiprods,

Welcome to the UK Community Pages for QuickBooks Online.

I'll be honest, my speciality is Online, i suspect you will find what you are looking for by going into Accounting > "Chart of Accounts" - then click on "Account History" on the bank account.

This will give you a list of everything in and out of the account. You can however, go one step further with Online, and use the Reconcile tool. This can be found in the top right hand corner of the Account History, or through the Cog Wheel > Reconcile. You can also find it by clicking on Accounting on the left menu, then Reconcile.

The Reconcile tool will allow you to tick off the money in and out; the system takes your ending balance and the date that balance is from, and checks that all the money in and money out transactions are there. See this link for more information on Reconciling in QBO.

https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Banking/Reconcile-hub/m-p/239108

Need to get in touch?

Contact us