cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
CCbooks
Level 1

How to change the indent in the Actual Vs Budget Total Report

Using QB Desktop Premier 2019 version.  When I run the Actual Vs Budget Report, on screen the TOTAL $ for each category is directly under the amounts for each line.  However when I print the Actual vs Budget the TOTAL is indented to the right.  How to make the report print exactly as shown on screen with Total for each account grouping directly under it and not indented?

1 Comment 1
LauraAB
QuickBooks Team

How to change the indent in the Actual Vs Budget Total Report

Hello again, CCbooks,

I love that you're making great use of the Actual vs Budget reports. Getting reports to print exactly as you're seeing them on your screen can be a bit tricky and often involves some manipulation of your printer settings to get it just right. The areas I recommend focusing on are the page layout (portrait versus landscape) and the zoom (what percentage of the report is shown on a page). Play around a bit and see what you come up with. If you still need a hand, our phone support team may be able to help you. They can be reached at 1-877-772-9158. Premier support agents are on hand 24 hours a day, so there's always someone to speak with. For your reference, here's the Intuit QuickBooks Desktop software support policies.

Stop by again if you need anything else. :)

Need to get in touch?

Contact us