cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
purchasing
Level 1

Currency List Corrupted Today

I opened my Quickbooks 2019 version, and went to download my currencies.  Instead of importing a regular number like 1.80 it entered in 1.80359e+21.  Now I cannot go into the currencies at all.  Every time I try, it boots me out of the program.  I installed all the updates, but I am still having this issue.  Any suggestions on this?  Thanks!

3 Comments 3
LauraAB
QuickBooks Team

Hi there purchasing,

Thanks for reaching out and letting me know you're running into this issue. Other users have been reporting the same thing and we're hard at work tracking down what's happening so you all can get back to using multi-currency with QuickBooks Desktop. I know it's a great feature to have and our goal is to sort this out as quickly as possible.

Please reach out to our phone support team so they can make note of your account and get information from you about how the error is occurring in your account. The team can be reached at 1-877-772-9158. If you're using Pro or Premier, call whenever is convenient for you; the line is open 24 hours. For Enterprise support, you can get in touch from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. :)

purchasing
Level 1

Hi Laura, just following up on this issue.  I contacted support as you suggested last week, but seems it is still an issue.  Do you have any information?  How long we are going to be waiting for a fix?  This is something users really need working as you can imagine. 

Thank you Laura!

LauraAB
QuickBooks Team

Hello again,

I'm glad to hear you got in touch with our support team and it's great to check up on these kinds of things. I don't have a turnaround time that I can share with you at this point. I know how vital this feature is to users and I want to assure you that our engineering team is prioritizing repairing the issue.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us