cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HersheySense
Level 1

Direct Deposit change account

I asked my employer to change my direct deposit into a different account because i'm changing banks.. It would be nice to get a notification when its complete and letting me know there was a change prior to the payday so i'm not in limbo and can be at rest that it was taken care of. That's not to much to ask is it?

1 Comment 1
Rose-A

Direct Deposit change account

Good to see you here in the Community, HersheySense.

I can provide you with some information about changing the direct deposit account via QuickBooks.

Right now, there isn't an option to get notified when your employer changes your direct deposit account. However, you can have an internal agreement with your employer to send a screenshot that your account is successfully changed.

I can pass along the suggestions you have about the notification option for bank account changed in direct deposit. We share recent happenings and future developments on our blog. Through this, you're able to get the latest news about QuickBooks and what our Product Care Team is working on. You can check out this link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/.

Additionally, if you need to discuss sensitive information, you may want to call in to speak with an agent so they can review your account. Our contact details can be found here along with our opening hours:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online Company.
  2. Click (?) Help at the upper right corner.
  3. Select Contact US on the pop-up.
  4. Enter a brief description of your concern then hit Continue.
  5. Click Get a callback.
  6. Enter your contact information.
  7. Select Call me.

I'm including an article for more details about direct deposit: Direct deposit for Online Payroll.

Keep me posted with any further questions. I'll be right here to lend you a hand. You have a wonderful day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us