cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PlantSeller
Level 1

Contactless, chip, and Magstripe Card Reader - charging

Just received a new card reader  - with NO instructions.  Who thought THAT was a good idea?

How can I tell when the card reader is fully charged?  There is a little blue light that goes on and off. When I turn the reader on a little green light appears.

I have several POS locations with no electricity - therefore I need to know the card reader is fully functional and charged. How would I know that?

There is no display on the reader  - when connecting to my Go Payment app a warning appears to be sure a certain number appears on the card reader. THERE'S NO DISPLAY. 

So far I'm unimpressed with this new reader. The EVI reader was wonderful, unfortunately it broke. I would buy that reader again in a minute.

Please help. 

1 Comment 1
adekproductions
Level 1

Contactless, chip, and Magstripe Card Reader - charging

If you use this with gopayment, the software will tell you what the battery/charge status is. The is a light on the unit, very faint, but it does exist. However, the unit itself is a piece of junk. We have the small portable one, it shuts down, disconnects after about a minute which forces you to reconnect the unit for another transaction. When you have people in line, this takes forever to accomplish and your customers get impatient. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us