cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
katheryn-antonel
Level 1

Hi there. I am a new QuickBooks user. Can you tell me how I can edit the information on the remittances please. Many thanks

Solved
Best answer April 30, 2019

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
QuickBooks Team

Hi there. I am a new QuickBooks user. Can you tell me how I can edit the information on the remittances please. Many thanks

Hey,

On my account, when i go "Save and Send" on the Bill Payment, it allows me to Over-type the box, so you can remove that section as required, does it let you type and remove the information individually?

I've gone into autopilot for this, presuming that the Master would impact the remittance, but i'm afraid not. I'll apologize for my error, i should have double checked on my account.

You'll have to over-type and remove anything you want out of that Message when sending the Remittance, and in the meanwhile - Please leave us some Feedback from within Product - using the Cog Wheel > Feedback to change this.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
EmmaM
QuickBooks Team

Hello Welcome to the Community

Are you using QuickBooks Online? Currently the remittance advice takes its format template from the standard master invoice as a default, you can make changes to the format  in the custom form styles in the cog in the top right.

What information are you looking to edit?

Thanks

Emma

katheryn-antonel
Level 1

Hi thank you for your reply.  Yes I am using QuickBooks online.  I have found where you can edit details using the cog and going into custom form style and I have edited these for our invoices but I don't seem to be able to create or edit the existing remittance format that is printed when I am paying bills.   I need to edit the email. 

Many thanks for your help.

Katheryn

JamesC
QuickBooks Team

Hey,

On my account, when i go "Save and Send" on the Bill Payment, it allows me to Over-type the box, so you can remove that section as required, does it let you type and remove the information individually?

I've gone into autopilot for this, presuming that the Master would impact the remittance, but i'm afraid not. I'll apologize for my error, i should have double checked on my account.

You'll have to over-type and remove anything you want out of that Message when sending the Remittance, and in the meanwhile - Please leave us some Feedback from within Product - using the Cog Wheel > Feedback to change this.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us