Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rebeccab1
Level 1

Can I have the link to download the desktop app

3 Comments 3
JenoP

I'll show you where you can download the app, rebeccab1.

You can go to http://quickbooks.intuit.com/apps/. Then, scroll down or look for Get the Apps tab. Click Free Download, and then select Download Now once rerouted to a different page.

We also have a general support article that'll show you some basic functions of the app: General Support QuickBooks App for Windows and Mac.

Please reply below if you need extra help. The Community is always here for you.

ArmandLanier
Level 1

I've tried several times to open your qbo desktop app, but the file will not open

JonpriL

Hello @ArmandLanier,

The file you have downloaded may have not completely installed its data. Let's consider uninstalling and reinstalling the QuickBooks Online app on your desktop. Let me show you how.

1. Go to Start.
  2. Select Control Panel.
  3. Under Programs and Features, select Uninstall a Program.
  4. Click QuickBooks.
  5. Select Uninstall/Change.
  6. Click Remove.

Once done, restart first your computer to update the system before reinstalling the application by following the steps below:

1. Find and open the file you downloaded.
  2. Select Next.
  3. Choose Agree & Install.
  4. Wait for the installer to run the rest of the way through.
  5. Click Finish.

Additionally, I've also included this reference for a compilation of articles you can use while working with us: What can I do with the QuickBooks App for QBO?

If you have any other questions, please let me know in the comments below. I'll be here to lend a hand.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us