cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cari_Rose
Level 2

Double entry

Several of the deposits are showing up with matching debits in the payment column.  How do I add the deposits without the corresponding debits?

Thank you!

Solved
Best answer April 17, 2019

Best Answers
Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Double entry

Hi there, @Cari_Rose.

I'd be glad to help you today so you'll be able to add the deposits successfully without the corresponding debits.

To add the deposits without the corresponding debits, you must select the deposit and ensure to select Not Match under the Action's drop-down arrow. Once done, fill in or select the required information and select on Quick Add.

You can see attached screenshots for additional reference.

a3 not a match 1.PNG

a3 quick add....PNG

Please let me know if you have any other banking or deposit questions. I'll be always here to help you!

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Double entry

Hi there, @Cari_Rose.

I'd be glad to help you today so you'll be able to add the deposits successfully without the corresponding debits.

To add the deposits without the corresponding debits, you must select the deposit and ensure to select Not Match under the Action's drop-down arrow. Once done, fill in or select the required information and select on Quick Add.

You can see attached screenshots for additional reference.

a3 not a match 1.PNG

a3 quick add....PNG

Please let me know if you have any other banking or deposit questions. I'll be always here to help you!

Cari_Rose
Level 2

Double entry

Thank you Angelyn_T!

My QuickBooks looks slightly different from the screen shots, but I will give that a shot.  I appreciate your help.  Thank you!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us