cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
New Look Landscapes
Level 1

Rerurn

I have bought an some item a week ago and returned some if the items today. How do I enter the return in the quickbooks. These items were for material used on a job site. I only use quickbooks on my phone.

1 Comment 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rerurn

Hello New Look Landscapes,

Thanks for being a member of the QuickBooks family. I'll be happy to help with entering your transactions. With QuickBooks Self-employed, you can manage your business finances on the go straight from your mobile device. QuickBooks Self-employed mainly tracks business expenses and income for estimated tax calculations. At this time, refunds and credits are not an integrated feature of the software. You can however edit the transactions manually to reflect the return.

If your bank account and/or credit card are connected to QuickBooks Self-employed, you’ll need to exclude the original transaction and the credit or categorize them as personal. Then, add the expense manually minus the refund amount.

If the original expense transaction was entered manually, you can simply edit the amount. To do so, locate the transaction, select it, and then edit the amount.

If you need further assistance with this process, you can get in touch with the QuickBooks Self-Employed support team by following the steps in this community article.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us