cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hexigurl
Level 1

Running Previous Reconciliation Report

I am trying to run a Previous Reconciliation Report for my clients bank accounts.  I can choose the account and date; however, when I click "Display, " I get an error stating "PDF Viewer Plus SE Failed to load application (internal error)." The report comes up in the background but I get a Quickbooks - Unrecoverable Error (a box which wants to send the error to Quickbooks or someone - code: 05306 97632.  Whether I send this report to the blackhole of the internet, my whole program shuts down.  This seems excessive and unnecessary since I can see the report in the background and I just want to print it out.  I have restarted my computer and tried to go through some enhanced security with Adobe (which I don't even care to use as I just need to print this report from QB).  I have never had this issue before.  

1 Comment 1
JaneD

Running Previous Reconciliation Report

Good day, hexigurl.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm here to make sure you're able to print the Reconciliation report.

To single out this issue, let's download and run the PDF & Print Repair tool. You can use this tool to fix the most common printing issues.

Before doing so, please make sure both your Adobe Reader and QuickBooks Desktop is updated to the latest release.

1. Open your Adobe Reader.
  2. Go to Help and click on Check for updates.
  3. Follow the onscreen instructions in the Updater window to install latest updates.

Then, follow the detailed steps in article to run the tool: Troubleshoot PDF and Print problems with QuickBooks Desktop.

You shouldn't have any further issues after following these steps.

Keep me posted on how it goes. I'm always around to help. Have a great day.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us