cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
kieron-mcgahan
Level 1

I'm wondering how far back my credit card transactions will go when I set up a feed?

3 REPLIES 3
TaliaI
QuickBooks Team

I'm wondering how far back my credit card transactions will go when I set up a feed?

Hello kieron-mcgahan,

Welcome to the Community - thank you for your question!

Bank feeds usually go back 90 days as a maximum. If you need transactions from before then, you will need to manually upload these through a CSV downloaded from your bank's website. Please let us know if you are interested in doing this and we will go through instructions in more detail.

Thanks,

Talia

Sara0
Level 1

Hello,

I have the same question.

Would it be possible to send me the instructions for manually upload a CSV (downloaded from my bank's website)?

Thanks,

Sara

FritzF

Thanks for joining this conversation, @Sara0.

Uploading CSV transactions from your bank to QuickBooks Online (QBO) is pretty easy! Please refer to these steps on how:

1. In QBO, go to the Banking menu at the left pane to get to the Banking menu.
  2. Click the File upload option at the right, then tick Browse and choose the file.
  3. Select Open, then select Next.
  4. In the QuickBooks Account drop-down list, pick the bank or credit card account then Next.
  5. Choose a Datedate formatDescription, and Account, then Next.
  6. Place a checkmark on the boxes of the transactions to import and hit Next again.
  7. Click Yes, then Let's go!

To learn more about the process, consider checking out this article: Import bank transactions using Excel CSV files.

Please know that I'm only a post away if you have any other concerns or questions. I'll be here to help. Have a wonderful day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us