cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diamondcare
Level 1

how to convert Quickbook enterprise 2016 us edition to quickbook enterprise 2019 uk edition

hi everyone thanks in advance we have QB enterprise 2016 US version . and want to update with QB enterprise 2019 UK version. is it possible if yes can explain how to do  

Regards

1 Comment 1
Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

how to convert Quickbook enterprise 2016 us edition to quickbook enterprise 2019 uk edition

Hi there, @diamondcare.

I'd be pleased to help share information about converting QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

A company file can't be opened in another region's of QBDT version. Therefore, there isn't an option to convert directly from QBDT Enterprise 2016 to QBDT Enterprise 2019. If you wish to, you may have to cancel one service and subscribe to the global/international version.

On the other hand, you can import/export using the IFF file to ensure the platform/feature difference of the version wouldn't cause any issue. Make sure that you have installed QBDT UK with the UK license, then restore the file.

To learn more about company file compatibility, you may read this article: Company file compatibility with QuickBooks Desktop when upgrading.

You're always welcome to add a post/comment below if you have any other questions about converting QuickBooks Desktop. I'll be right here to help you however I can.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us