cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
zoe-walker50
Level 2

How can I produce a supplier activity report?

Solved
Best answer March 20, 2019

Accepted Solutions
RaymondJayO

Hello there, @zoe-walker50

I'll share the two reports that will display the activities for your supplier. 

You can either use the Transaction List by Supplier or Purchases by Supplier Detail report. These two reports will reflect the purchases and totals for each supplier. Here's how: 

1. Go to Reports from the left menu. 
  2. On the Search box, enter Transaction List by Supplier or Purchases by Supplier Detail. 
  3. Change the date range. 
  4. If you want to see only one supplier, you'll need to click the Customise button at the upper right. Then, filter the Supplier box under Customise report window. 
  5. Click Run Report

I've attached screenshots below to show you the sample two reports. 

For more information about customising reports in QuickBooks, please use this guide: How to Customise Reports

The steps above will help you produce reports for your supplier activities, @zoe-walker50. I'll be right here if you have other concerns. Have a great day!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RaymondJayO

Hello there, @zoe-walker50

I'll share the two reports that will display the activities for your supplier. 

You can either use the Transaction List by Supplier or Purchases by Supplier Detail report. These two reports will reflect the purchases and totals for each supplier. Here's how: 

1. Go to Reports from the left menu. 
  2. On the Search box, enter Transaction List by Supplier or Purchases by Supplier Detail. 
  3. Change the date range. 
  4. If you want to see only one supplier, you'll need to click the Customise button at the upper right. Then, filter the Supplier box under Customise report window. 
  5. Click Run Report

I've attached screenshots below to show you the sample two reports. 

For more information about customising reports in QuickBooks, please use this guide: How to Customise Reports

The steps above will help you produce reports for your supplier activities, @zoe-walker50. I'll be right here if you have other concerns. Have a great day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us