cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wolfekeith
Level 1

Enterprise upgrade

I am currently running QuickBooks Pro, with basic payroll for unlimited employees. If I upgrade to Enterprise, will I be able to keep that payroll subscription or will I be charged the $2 a month fee per employee or will my basic with unlimited employees be grandfathered in?

1 Comment 1
BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Enterprise upgrade

Hey there, @wolfekeith.

Thanks for allowing QuickBooks to serve your business needs. I'd be happy to assist you with your payroll concern for QuickBooks Desktop.

If you're going to upgrade your QuickBooks Desktop from Pro to Enterprise, you still have the option to keep your current payroll subscription. That said, you still be able to use the same functionality the way that it should be. To learn more about feature of your payroll subscription, feel free to visit this link: QuickBooks Payroll Services and Features for QuickBooks Desktop.

In case you already wanted to upgrade your QuickBooks, you can check out these articles below that will guide you with the process:

That should do it, @wolfekeith.

Fill me in if you have any other question with payroll or anything about QuickBooks by leaving a reply below. Wishing you and your business continued success. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us