cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pams
Level 1

How can I reconnect bank feed for credit cards? Checking is updating but not cards (PNC)

6 Comments 6
Catherine_B
QuickBooks Team

How can I reconnect bank feed for credit cards? Checking is updating but not cards (PNC)

Hi there, pams. 

Before reconnecting, you'll want to check with your bank if they have an ongoing maintenance. It could be one of the reasons why your credit card bank transactions isn't updating. If there's none, you'll want to manually download your latest credit card transactions. 

Here's how: 

1. In the left menu, select Banking and then choose Banking
  2. Click on the credit card account you'll want to update. 
  3. Then, at the upper right corner, click the Update button. 
  4. Check if transactions are already downloading. 

You can check this article for more information on what to do if bank transactions won't download

Let me know if you have other concerns. I'll be around to help. 

KL2
Level 1

I'm having the exact same issue - no transactions have come in on the PNC CC sync since 3.13. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the account and that didn't help, there are no filters on.... But the checking account is working as usual. 

DarellA
QuickBooks Team

Hi @KL2,

Let’s perform some basic troubleshooting steps to reconnect your PNC credit card with QuickBooks Online. 

First off, did you get an error message while doing the process? 

Meanwhile, I recommend logging in to your QuickBooks Online using an incognito browser before reconnecting your credit card.

Once done, please follow these steps:

1. Go to the Banking tab.
  2. Select the credit card you want to reconnect.
  3. Repeatedly click the Update button thrice to four times. 

If it still doesn’t work, you would need to update your credit card info.

Here’s how:

1. Go to the Banking tab.
  2. Select the credit card you want to reconnect, then the pencil icon.
  3. Select Edit sign-in info and update your username and new password.

If you’re still getting the same result, please contact our Customer Support Team. They have the tools to access your account and trace the cause of the issue.

1. Select Help.
  2. Click Contact us.

I’m always ready to help if there’s something else you need.

bgarcia121914
Level 1

Were you able to get help for your question? I am having the same issue.

Thanks.

bgarcia121914
Level 1

Hi,

I am having the same issue, did you get this solved if so, how?

Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Hello, @bgarcia121914.

I've checked from our records and found ongoing investigations about the connection between QuickBooks and PNC bank. At this time, I recommend contacting our Support Team so a representative can verify if you're one of the affected users. If so, they'll add you to the list and automatically receive email notification of the latest updates.

To contact support, tap on Contact us from the Help menu.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm a few clicks away to help. Have a good day!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us