cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
NEW Connect to DBS IDEAL direct bank feeds Click here
natashah
Level 1

How do I become Quickbooks online proadvisor?

10 Comments 10
MaryLandT

Thanks for your interest in being part of QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor, natashah.

There are selected countries for international versions who can take the ProAdvisor training. To become one of the team, you must pass the advanced certification exam to complete the QBO Certification.

To check if QuickBooks offers the training on your country:

1. Go to this link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/.
  2. Scroll down and at the bottom of the page, choose your country from the Select a Country drop-down.
  3. Hover your mouse on the Accountants & Bookkeepers tab at the top mid of the page.
  4. You'll see ProAdvisor Portal or Training from the drop-down.

Here are the attached screenshots so you know what I'm referring to.

To learn more about ProAdvisor certification, you can check this out:

Also, you can visit this link for the video tutorial about the benefits of the certification:

Should you have follow-up questions about this process, don't hesitate to leave a comment below. I'm always around whenever you need help.

Jita2006
Level 1

Hi,

I completed online Bookkeeping and quick books course and wants to build my own business from home. But I don't know how to start, where to start, how I get the customer. So, I need help in details and step by step instruction.

I can also do work before start own business. Unfortunately, I don't have any fund to start any business. Can you please help how I proceed further.

Thanks,

Jita2006
Level 1

That is the only question I have now. I am waiting for the answer.

Kristine Mae

Good job for completing the online course, Jita2006.

Our QuickBooks ProAdvisor program is designed to help professionals like you. To help you get started, you can check this reference about QuickBooks ProAdvisor program member guide for brand use. It will help you get customers as well. 

Concerning the funds, you may want to learn about QuickBooks Capital. It's a service that we offer that provides business loans to eligible customers. Although, we're unable to offer it to different regions. You may want to check the article and get the number to inquire about it. Or, you can also loan from your bank. 

Once everything is settled, you can already provide QuickBooks product support and consulting.

If you have more questions, we're just around to answer them. Don't hesitate to get in touch.

Fiat Lux - ASIA
Level 15

@Jita2006 

First important question, in which country do you want to offer your service?

RoseTBernal
Level 1

Hi,

I followed your instructions until #2. But when I got to step 3, I don't see the Accountants & Bookkeepers tab at the page.

RCV
QuickBooks Team
QuickBooks Team

You are in the right place. Let me guide you on how to access the ProAdvisor Portal, RoseTBernal.

I appreciate you for performing the troubleshooting steps provided by my colleague. It's possible we did not choose a country from the Select a Country drop-down. This could be the reason why you can't see the Accountants & Bookkeepers tab. But no worries, just follow the steps below to let me guide you to access the ProAdvisor Portal page:

1. Go to this link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/choose-country/.
  2. Choose your country.
  3. Hover your mouse on the Accountants & Bookkeepers tab at the top mid of the page. then, choose ProAdvisor Portal.

advisor1.PNG     4. Once you click it, it will route you to the accountant's page of the country you choose. Just click the Accountants tab and choose Training & Certificationadvisor2.PNG

To learn more about ProAdvisor certification, check this out the Frequently Asked Questions about ProAdvisor Certification article.

I'd like to know how you get on after trying the steps, as I want to ensure this is resolved for you. Feel free to reply to this post and I'll get back to you. You have a good one.

Fiat Lux - ASIA
Level 15

@RoseTBernal 

Where is your company located? QBO Accountant is only available for limited countries.

RoseBernal
Level 1

Hi,

I tried Singapore. And I cannot click the sign in button. This is frustrating. This problem hasn't been resolved ever since. I don't know what to do. I'm stuck.

Fiat Lux - ASIA
Level 15

QBO Singapore version

https://quickbooks.grsm.io/Singapore

QBO Accountant Singapore version

https://quickbooks.intuit.com/sg/accountants/