cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HiddenSecretsWIGS
Level 1

hello! i need to know if Poynt or Clover credit card processors can be used with QB desktop??

3 Comments 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello! i need to know if Poynt or Clover credit card processors can be used with QB desktop??

Hello there, @HiddenSecretsWIGS.

Thanks for visiting the Community. Let me help share some information about the compatible credit card processors you can use with QuickBooks Desktop.

There are a lot of processing apps you can choose from. However, if the credit card processor you prefer isn't compatible, you can check out our payments website for other options: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/products/qb-desktop-payments/.

Keep me posted if you have other questions about our compatible processors. I'm here to help.

Revscott
Level 4

Poynts information indicates QuickBooks Online only.

Clovers information indicates both the online and Desktop versions of QuickBooks as an integration.

jecalderon
Level 5

Where you able to find further insight on the integration capabilities of Clover?  So far, what I understand is that you can transfer data  in a form of journal entriees. But this is very different from processing the credit card from the QB POS terminal using Clover device as a payment gateway to First Data merchant services.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us