cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Everything you need to know about banking in QuickBooks Online - Discover more
e.ramirez
Level 1

Is possible to add the excel report when I send by email? It appears only PDF format but I cann't see any option to add as excel like in the schedule sending.

1 REPLY 1
AlcaeusF

Is possible to add the excel report when I send by email? It appears only PDF format but I cann't see any option to add as excel like in the schedule sending.

Hello e.ramirez,

Thank you for posting here in the Community. I want to help you with your concern about adding an Excel report in QuickBooks Online.

If you're referring to adding Excel reports as attachments, you should be able to do it directly through your email provider. Most Email Services allows you to attach files and pictures with file size limits.

If what you meant are your schedule reports within the QuickBooks system, you have the option to attach them as an Excel file. For your visual reference, I'm adding a screenshot I recommend on this:

1.JPG

Please let me know if you need further assistance on this. Any additional clarification like a screenshot or further details will ensure a timely solution.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us