cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MP Excavating
Level 1

Invoice payment

I had an invoice to pay through QB on Thur and it still doesn't show as deposited or in the bank

Solved
Best answer March 05, 2019

Best Answers
Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Invoice payment

Hello there, @MP Excavating.

Thank you for posting here in the Community. I'd be glad to help share information about QuickBooks Payments Deposits.

Intuit automatically batches and submits credit card payments each day at 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST), 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Funds reach your deposit bank account within 1-5 business days of the transaction. The waiting period, known as the time to funding, varies depending on the time of day you enter transactions, which financial institution you choose for your transactions to be deposited in, and how long it takes your bank to verify and process electronic deposits. QuickBooks bank transfer (ACH) payment deposits can take 2-7 business days. Some banks may take longer to verify and process deposits.

At settlement on day 2, your bank may notify you that Intuit has sent funds to your account. This doesn't mean that your bank actually cleared the funds. When funds are in this state, the Merchant Service Center shows the deposit status Pending. When Intuit gets word from your bank that the deposited funds have cleared, status changes to Funded. If you're wondering about the status of your funds, you may search for deposits in the Merchant Service Center.

For additional reference, you may check these articles:

If the payment wasn't deposit yet on the said period, I suggest reaching out with our Merchant Services Support to check and investigate this further for you.

Let me know directly if you have any other QuickBooks and invoice payment concerns, I'll be always here to assist you. Wishing you the best!

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
Angelyn_T
QuickBooks Team

Invoice payment

Hello there, @MP Excavating.

Thank you for posting here in the Community. I'd be glad to help share information about QuickBooks Payments Deposits.

Intuit automatically batches and submits credit card payments each day at 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST), 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Funds reach your deposit bank account within 1-5 business days of the transaction. The waiting period, known as the time to funding, varies depending on the time of day you enter transactions, which financial institution you choose for your transactions to be deposited in, and how long it takes your bank to verify and process electronic deposits. QuickBooks bank transfer (ACH) payment deposits can take 2-7 business days. Some banks may take longer to verify and process deposits.

At settlement on day 2, your bank may notify you that Intuit has sent funds to your account. This doesn't mean that your bank actually cleared the funds. When funds are in this state, the Merchant Service Center shows the deposit status Pending. When Intuit gets word from your bank that the deposited funds have cleared, status changes to Funded. If you're wondering about the status of your funds, you may search for deposits in the Merchant Service Center.

For additional reference, you may check these articles:

If the payment wasn't deposit yet on the said period, I suggest reaching out with our Merchant Services Support to check and investigate this further for you.

Let me know directly if you have any other QuickBooks and invoice payment concerns, I'll be always here to assist you. Wishing you the best!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us